December 20, 2012

Review: Flash Your Tips polishes

Hallo My Lovelies,

I hope Christmas stress has not gotten the best of you yet! I've been so busy with work, Christmas shopping, working on the house and trying to figure out what to cook for Christmas.

I did find time to review 3 of Rachel's A.K.A Flash Your Tips polishes and I must say OMG I'm in LOVE with the polishes she sent me :)



I will start off with Aunt Bethany's Jello Mold. Aunt Bethany's Jello Mold is a light green base with red and green glitter.


Here is what Rachel has to say about Aunt Bethany's Jello Mold "Christmas dinner would not have been the same without Aunt Bethany's Jello Mold!
This polish has a light, but buildable green base with green and red glitter."


For this mani I used 2 coats of Aunt Bethany's Jello Mold over 2 coats of Essence Don't Feed The Tiger.

Application was easy with no glitter fishing necessary. I did not need to use Glitter Food because all the glitter laid flat on my nails :)


Next up is Griswold Family Christmas. Griswold Family Christmas is a mixer of white and blue glitters in a clear base.


Here is what Rachel has to say about Griswold Family Christmas "This is an amazing mixture of blue glitter in a clear base. There are matte white, matte baby blue, and blue glitters. This color is named after my favorite family from my favorite Christmas movie."


For this mani I used 2 coats of Griswold Family Christmas over 2 coats of Zoya Trixie.

No issues with application nor did I have to fish for glitter. I did how ever use Glitter Food to get a smooth surface

Last but not least here is Cousin Eddie's Shoes. Cousin Eddie's Shoes is a clear base with iridescent, sliver and white Various sized glitters (square, bar and hex) By far this is my favorite polish out of the 3.


This is what Rachel has to say about Cousin Eddie's Shoes "We all remember Cousin Eddie's Shoes! They were sparkly white just like this beautiful polish! There are seven different glitters used in this polish that will look great alone or over a colored base coat!"


For this mani I used 2 coats of  Cousin Eddie's Shoes over 2 coats of China Glaze Ring In The Red. No fishing for glitter here but I did have to use Glitter Food because it did leave the mani abit gritty, normally after using Glitter Food I top my mani off with HK Top Coat but I loved the matte look with this combo.


So what do you think? Do you have any Flah Your Tips polishes and if so which ones?

 To order Rachels polishes go to her Etsy shop and you can also read about any up dates she may have on her Facebook page.

*This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession









0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis