December 18, 2012

Review: Charm Your Nails Frozen Rain Storm

Hallo My Lovelies,

Today I have a beautiful blue polish for you from Charm Your Nails called Frozen Rain Storm.  Frozen Rain Storm is a clear base with white and blue glitter in all shape and sizes (bar, hex and square's).



Lindsay from Charm Your Nails describe Frozen Rain Storm "Frozen Rain Storm-A frozen concoction of icy white and blue glitters to keep your fingers frosty."


I used 2 coats of Frozen Rain Strom over 2 coats of China Glaze Blue Sparrow, is a beautiful combo. Frozen Rain Storm is the perfect name for all the nasty weather thats going on in Germany raining/snowing like crazy.


The formula was excellent and I had no need to fish for glitter!



Frozen Rain Storm is a must have for Christmas weather.


So what do you think?

To order Lindsay polishes go to her Etsy shop and you can also read about any up dates she may have on her Facebook page.

*This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession






0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis