October 29, 2012

Review: Feenix Clots of Love

Hallo My Lovelies,

I have a new Feenix polish to share with you today called Clots of Love


Clots of Love is a black jelly base with fine red glitter. This polish has Vampire written all over it!!! My camera had a hard time focusing on this beauty, it was like WOW to much bling going on here! LOL


Here is what Suzette has to say about Clots of Love "Clots of Love is a black jelly that's just loaded with fine and ultrafine red glitter. It's perfect for wearing with that slinky black Halloween costume! It is opaque in two heavy coats. You might want to go with three light coats instead. Layered over black, one coat just might do the trick. We like this one so much, we may keep it around all year."


For this mani I used to 2 coats of Clot of Love over 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather then topped it off with Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat. I let the first Clots of Love layer dry before adding the next coat if you don't it will clump, so keep that in mind!! Other then that I found the polish super easy to work with.

So what do you think about Feenix Clots of Love?

You can find Clots of Love and so many more of Suzette's creations in her Etsy shop.

*This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession







4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. It's kinda what I wished my China Glaze Lubu Heels to look more like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't have anything in my stash like Clots of Love. So I may need to get a back up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis