October 26, 2012

Feenix Halloween Party and Flormar

Hallo My Lovelies,

I have a new indie polish to share with you today called Feenix Halloween Party.



Suzette is behind this line of polishes and I must say I'm loving them. Halloween party is a black jelly base with purple, orange and green glitter.


Here is what Suzette has to say about this polish " When I was a kid, Halloween colors were orange and black. That was it! Somewhere along the line "they" added purple and green to the Halloween mix. I fought the change for a while...but now I've decided to embrace it, and this polish celebrates the "new" Halloween. It's another black jelly base, shot full of two sizes of glitters in orange, purple and green. It has quickly become one of my favorites. This polish is just amazing. The sparkle is stunning, especially layered over black. It takes me to a party where the lights are down low, and everyone is showing off their latest Halloween costumes."


For this mani I used 2 coats of Halloween Party over 2 coats of Flormar. I believe it's very Halloweenie if I do say so myself :D


The formula is super easy to work with, which means the glitter went on without any trouble. I used 1 coat of Poshe Top coat and in going so it gave me a perfectly smooth finish.

So what do you think about Feenix Halloween Party? Have you tired any of her polishes and if so which ones?

You can find Halloween Party and so many more of Suzette's creations in her Etsy shop.

*This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession











0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis