September 27, 2012

Review: Nail Pattern Boldness Seppuku (With a Frisbee)

Hallo lovelies,

OMG look at this amazing beauty I have for you today @_@


Talk about amazing RIGHT????

Nail Pattern Boldness Seppuku (With a Frisbee) is a mix of orange, yellow, and red matte glitters in a clear base, and it applied like a dream. I layered 2 coats of Seppuku over 1 coat of China Glaze Riveting - a fire orange with gold shimmer from the Hunger Games collection.


 Nail Pattern Boldness Seppuku & China Glaze Riveting are a beautiful match together!!!

I'm in LOVE with this color combo


Seppuku went on my nails like butter which means the formula is wonderful and the consistency was nothing but perfect.


Seppuku and other Nail Pattern Boldness polishes can be purchased from her Etsy Shop you can also get updates and restock news from her blog 

Do you own  Seppuku or any   Nail Pattern Boldness polishes?

*This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis