September 18, 2012

Lush Lacquer Pink Panther Review

Hallo my lovelies!

Today I have a beautiful polish to show you from Lush Lacquer called Pink Panther, which is a clear base packed with pink, black and white matte glitter.



My mani shows 2 coats of Pink Panther over OPI Mermaid's Tears - a muted mint with a cream finish from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.I love this combo together!!


The formula was amazing  the consistency of the polish is perfect and the glitters come out easily, I did not have to go fishing for the glitters like you do with other brands. I love Pink Panther there are so many different combo's you can try with this.


Lush Lacquer is a mother/daughter team who makes amazing glitter polishes!!


Pink Panther and other Lush Lacquer polishes can be purchased from there Etsy Shop

 "Like" Lush Lacquers on Facebook so you wont miss out on any updates!

Do you have any Lush Lacquer polishes and if so what do you think about them?

*This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*









3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis