September 21, 2012

Essence nail art peel off base coat! Review.

Hallo my lovely readers :)

Today I wanted to talk about Essence new peel off base coat that I stumbled upon!


Here is what it says on the package: 

"Fast & easy change of colour and effect nail polish. This innovative, solvent-free peel off base coat allows you to peel of your nail polish whenever you want, wherever you are! No remover needed!!"

Sounds amazing right? Any nail polish junkie will know to use this for all those glitter BOMBS!!!!!!!


The instructions are pretty easy.

Step 1: Apply a generous layer of the peel off base coat to your nails. Allow appr. 10 minutes to dry until the white base coat becomes transparent.

Step 2 : Paint your favorite color nail polish and/or effect nail polish over it and let it dry.

Step 3 : Simply peel off to remove! Does not harm your nails.



* I hate showing my nakie nails but I have to for this post* :D

So after letting the peel off base coat dry I painted my nails with 1 coat of ChG Sugar High and 2 coats of Lush lacquer pink panther. I wore it for half a day then got out my orange stick and starting peeling it off near my cuticles. I must say the base coat stuck on pretty good.


My mani came off in one piece with no problem!!!


After peeling off the mani my nails came out pretty clean with no damage. I'm very happy with the outcome and glad that I can finally wear more glitter BOMBS without having to worry about ruining my nails or Scrubbing like crazy.

The package says " avoid hot water for 3 hours after applications."

Here in Germany the Peel off base coat costs 2,25€ I hope it will be apart of the permanent display.

So what do you think? Have you tried a peel off base coat or maybe glue? 

Thank You Until Next Time,

Nail Polish Obsession










4 comments:

  1. That is totally cool! I hope we get it at some point because I would definitely like to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing!! If you don't find it I'd be happy to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't commented before,but have been following for awhile.Just wanted to say,I tried Elmer's glue,with no success.Not sure why it doesn't work for me.Alot of bloggers say the glue works.I had already initiated a trade with someone in the Netherlands,so I got myself 5 bottles of the stuff,just in case.I hope that some nail polish company here in the U.S. will make it available here.

    You have a cute blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that this is also available here in Australia. I think I will need to try it for myself- I love my glitter too much! Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis