September 7, 2011

Swatches of the new Catrice and Essence polishes!!

Hallo ladies,

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter you'd now I was able to find the new Catrice and Essence polishes :D If you don't follow me then just click FACEBOOK and or TWITTER so you wont miss out on any of my posts!!

Ok now that thats out the way I can get on to the good stuff ;) Here are swatches of some of the new Catrice and Essence polishes.

So lets start of with the Catrice polishes. From left to right.

620 Captain Sparrow's Boat
660 I'm A Star...
550 Marilyn & Me
680 Khaki Perry
600 After Eight
670 It's Rambo No.5




now onto the Essence polishes. From left to right.

From the Urban Messages Collection 02 Skyscraper
From the NatventURista Collection 01 You're my dragonfly sugar!
From the NatventURista Collection 03 Barefoot through the moss
82 Rich & pretty
76 Hard to resist
68 High spirits
67 Make it golden
78 Blue addicted
72 Time for romance




Here are the swatches of each and everyone of them :D

Catrice It's Rambo No.5




Catrice After Eight




Catrice Marilyn & Me




Catrice I'm A Star




Catrice Captain Sparrow's Boat




Catrice Khaki Perry




Essence Urban Messages Collection 02 Skyscraper






Essence NatventURista Collection 01 You're my dragonfly sugar!




Essence NatventURista Collection 03 Barefoot through the moss




Essence 82 Rich & pretty




Essence 76 Hard to resist




Essence 68 High spirits




Essence 67 Make it golden




Essence 78 Blue Addicted




Essence 72 Time for romance




Well thats all the swatches :) I hope you enjoyed them. I'm going shopping today so I hope to find some of the new P2 polishes wish me luck!!

Thanks for looking,
Kesha

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for these swatches!!
    I love the essence packaging for naturalista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! Essence Skyscraper it looks like speckled concrete, so cool. I'm sooooooo curious about the 'matching' lipstick in Urban Messages collection which is gray (and also called Skyscraper). I love those cute Essence glitters too! Catrice Marilyn & Me looks like such a gorgeous red. All of those new Catrice shades look awesome actually! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for all the swatches!!! Now I've fallen for After Eight and Captain Sparrow's Boat!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis