May 18, 2011

Pink Wednesday!! Claire's Glitz and Glam

Hallo my fellow NP lovers :)

Today is Pink Wednesday because of the movie Mean Girls, “The Plastics” I even went out last week a bought the movie for my ever growing DVD collection :)Here in Germany the move is called Girls Club on the cover but on the dvd it has it's real name on it Mean girls thats one thing I hate here in Germany that they change the movie names :(

Ok onto my pink mani I picked out Claire's Glitz and Glam I got it in a swap, it was a 3 layered polish but because of shipped it all mixed together (but I like it these way) Glitz and Glam is a hot pink polish with small multi glitter and hex glitter it also dries matte but I used a coat coat, I also did 2 coats to get full coverage.

Sorry my middle finger nail is shorter then the others (I broke it again) but I refuse to file them all down again!!









So what do you think about this mani?

Thanks for looking,
Kesha

1 comments:

  1. LOVE this color! I'm going to have to see if I can find it at Claire's this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis