April 4, 2011

Team Edward!!

Hallo ladies,

I know I have not posted a new mani in a long time SORRY!!

Today I wanted to show you one of the new Essence nail art twin polishes, I used Edward over Jordana white this combo just screams summer :) Edward is a beautiful polish with big square green, small circle blue, and abit of multi glitter in a clear base.

I used 2 coats of Jordana White and 2 coats of Essence twin Edward.







So what do you think about this combo? Do you have any of the new Essence twins yet and if so which ones?

Thanks for looking.
Kesha

6 comments:

  1. i'm team jacob ;D i want a wolf-sticker on my nail ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute over white! Your nails look like speckled eggs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I have access to the twins yet but looks so awesome!
    l

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I've never had/used Essence polish before, but they look gorgeous! Oh, and I am definitely Team Edward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the combo, that glitter looks really great with all the different sizes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis