April 4, 2011

Essence Meet me @ Holographics.com collection Preview

There's not alot of info about this collection yet but once I know more you'll know more :D




NAIL POLISH.

CO1 gagalectric, CO2 lil@c, CO3 blue ray, C04 prism@tic white und CO5 holoberry.




EYESHADOWS.

C01 gagalectric, CO2 lil@c und CO3 prism@tic white.








LIPGLOSS.

C01 lil@c, CO2 holoberry und CO3 prism@tic white.




LIQUID EYELINER.

CO1 blue ray und CO2 prism@tic white.




HOLOGRAPIC BODY LOTION.




BRACELET.




I'm mega excited about this polish if the polishes really are holographic this time!!! What do you think about this collection see anything you want?

7 comments:

  1. WANT ALL OF THIS!...well except for the bracelet. But WOW. I am a sucker for holographic stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a holographic girl myself!! So I'm hoping the polishes are holo's this time because they came out with afew new holo polishes but they are really duochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judging by pictures, I guess nailpolishes will all be duochromes and not holo, but I'm curious, I love duochromes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I'm dying for those polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want everything too! When this collection will be in the stores? I don't see anything on the Essence website... Where did you find the info? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis