March 12, 2011

Where's Manhattan 610K at now????

Hello ladies,

Well it's in the hands of Annie aka Polish this! she did a beautiful mani with Manhattan 610k that you can see (HERE)



If you wish to see the mani's we've done with this polish click on are links.

Mine (HERE)

Sammy from The Nailasaurus (HERE)

Jenny from Polishology (HERE)

Jess from polish insomniac (HERE)

Katherine from necessary★nails (HERE)

Now Annie from Polish this! has it so if you wish to be the next to get this baby leave her a comment (HERE) and maybe you'll be the next lucky person.

I can't wait to see who gets it next!! Good luck ladies and I'll keep everyone updated.

1 comments:

  1. I can't believe I get to do a mani with the traveling polish!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis