March 26, 2011

My life according to Google

I seen this on You nailed it blog and wanted to give it a try.

To find out what your life is about, just substitute your name for the section that says [name]. Then you copy what the very first hit is NO CHEATING that takes all the fun out of it!! :D

1: Type in "[name] needs" in the Google search:
Kesha needs some SERIOUS rehab
(Well damn thanks for busting out my secret like that)

2: Type in "[name] looks like" in Google search:
Kesha Totally Looks Like John Travolta
(damn OUCH now that hurt)

3: Type in "[name] hates" in Google search:
kesha hates lady gaga
(No the hell I don't Lady Gaga rocks!!)

4: Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google search:
Kesha goes from geeky teen to sexy roller queen.
(Thanks for letting me in on that I was geeky)(SHOCKED LOL)

Type in "[name] loves" in Google search:
Kesha Loves Fat, Bearded Men
(Why yes I do)(I still believe in Santa Claus) :)

6: Type in "[name] eats" in Google search:
Kesha Eats Toilet Paper.
(So thats where all the toilet paper is going!!)

7: Type in "[name] has" in Google search:
Kesha has cancelled her Japanese tour dates

8: Type in "[name] works" in Google search:
Kesha works out with her trainer in a Park in LA
(Thats right watch my body jiggle) :D

9: Type in"[name] lives" in Google search:
Kesha lives in Carpinteria, which is around the santa barbara area
(And here the whole time I'm thinking I lived in Germany)

10: Type in "[name] died" in Google search:
kesha died of a od of drugs.
(Well guess I need to stay away from that stuff)

11.Type in "[name] does" in Google search:
Kesha Does Yoga in High-Waisted Bikini.
(They are making a come back) :D

12: Type in "[name] will" in Google search:
Kesha will auf ihrer Tour angeblich Kondome mit ihrem Gesicht verteilen (German)
Which means Kesha will on her tour pass out condoms with her face on them.
(Sure why not don't you all want a condom with my face on it?) LOL

13.Type in "[name] is" in Google search:
Kesha is an American pop singer and songwriter.
(Yeah thats my day job) :D

I JUST WANTED TO SAY I HATE THAT KE$HA HAS THE SAME NAME AS ME :( I'M NOT GOING TO EVEN TELL YOU SOME OF THE OTHER THINGS THAT WAS SAID ON GOOGLE ABOUT HER!! YIKES!!!

This was kind of fun only if Ke$ha was not apart of every answer. If you think this is fun and do it please let me know I'd love to read your answer's (It's got to be better then mine) LOL

2 comments:

  1. This is fun! I did my own here: http://polishthis.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-life-according-to-google.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, obviously Google was thinking of the wrong Kesha! I imagine that all the Christinas and Jessicas and Kims would probably have the game ruined for them too...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis