March 10, 2011

Catrice Moulin Rouge Light

Hallo ladies,

Sorry for my lack of mani post, I have not been able to do my nails much in the last week due to working alot :( But that did not stop me from buying loads of new polishes :D

Today I have a new Catrice for ya from there Nude line called Catrice Ulti mate nubes in the color Moulin Rouge Light, it's a beautiful pink/peach kind of color great for French mani's

The first coat was kind of streaky but after the second coat I got full coverage. The sun was not out much so I could not take really good pic's (sorry) I think this color would be real pretty to use as a base coat for konading black over it.









So what do you think?

Thanks for looking.
Kesha

5 comments:

  1. I wasn't really interested when I saw this new nude collection, but now that I see your pictures I love it!!
    I'll have to ask my Belgian friend about these ones too now, oh my!!
    Thank you for this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not sure about the nude collection but I'm liking this one, I'm going back to get the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looks very nice, i love your blog (:

    it would be nice when you visit my blog too (:
    ttcybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis