February 21, 2011

CC Snakeskin + CC Covered in Diamonds

Hallo ladies,

Well Monday here we are I don't like you and you don't like me so lets try and get through this day fast!! LOL

Last night I tried out a few new polishes that I got in a swap CC Snakeskin it's a beautiful Olive/gray shimmer polish with small gold glitter. I used 2 coats for full coverage. When CC Snakeskin dried I topped it off with CC Covered In Diamonds also 2 coats, Cover in diamonds is beautiful but it was really hard to get it on my nail where I wanted it and once it dried talk about OUCH it was gritty and I scratched my arm :( even a top coat did not help much some of the flakies still poked through!!

But I must say it's a beautiful combo together.



Here's a blurry picture can you see the gold glitter?









What do you think?

Thanks for looking.
Kesha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis