January 28, 2011

Lombardi Vitalizing tonic review

Hallo ladies,

For the last 2 weeks I've been using Lombagine Vitalizing Tonic morning and night. The last few years (after my pregnancy) I've been getting zits and blackheads, I never had zits not even as a teenager (So I guess I'm paying for that now) LOL

So 2 weeks ago I've come up with a daily routine thats been working for me. I wash my face with Neutrogena Visibly Clear (Blackhead Eliminating) Daily Cleansing Cushions. Use the beaded side first it helps to remove pore-clogging dirt, oil and make-up then after that flip the cushion over and use the soft wavey side which contains blackhead fighting ingredients.

Once I'm done with that I pat dry my face and pour Lombardi Vitalizing Tonic (Comes from France) on a cotton ball and rub it over my face. Vitalizing Tonic helps your face look healthy, fresh and full of energy it gives your face a healthier color.

Here is what the Lombardi Vitalizing Tonic looks like. Oh and it smells like oranges :)



Thanks Neutrogena Visibly Clear and Lombardi Vitalizing tonic for helping clear up my skin :)





So what do you think? Would you like to see more stuff like this?

Thanks
Kesha

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I have to try this stuff! I have the same problem. Great skin as a teen, had babies, and my skin wigged out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me,3! Perfect skin until my 30's. Now not so great. I need that!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis