September 1, 2010

Isadora Graffiti Nails Subway

I'm loving this polishes I'm going have to find more of them.

I used a normal French Manicure polish for the base polish (2 coats) then I had to work really fast with the crackle polish cause the minute you start applying the polish is starts to dry.





The bottle's are abit small for such a big price 8.50 € per bottle but they are soooooooo cool :D

I was not able to get more as they went like hot cakes, but I'm hoping I'll get lucky and find some.

What do you think?

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. i think this is pretty cool.. i need to try a crackle.. i love the color combo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want these...they are so cool and you can come up with so many combos :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis