April 27, 2010

Splatter your nails

Hi ladies, I'm feeling alot better today and guess what the sun is out, so i wanted to do a fun mani today. This is the first konad that finally worked for me.

I was so excited about this mani after I was done and seen it worked I got up and did the snoopy dance lol

The colors I used for this mani is





From left to right

* Agnes B. Blanc Agnes B.
* Magnetic Tasty Tangerine
* Magnetic Purple Passion
* Magnetic Yellow Fever
* Magnetic Blue Curacao

The konad plate I used is M21 and this is what I came up with.

Right hand









Left hand



Some extra pic's today I seen some of my flowers and tree's are full in bloom.











Here is one of my pot's that is on my front step.




Hope you enjoy the pic's! Have a good day.

11 comments:

  1. Love the colorful splatters. Excellent job with the konad!! Oh, how I love the flowers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the konad...excellent job...did you do one splatter at a time? Oh, how I love all the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that's so pretty! I love your konad design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the wonderful commets. Normally konad hates me lol I know it's cause I have to work faster but see i'm learning :)

    Rmcandellight: Thanks girl :) Yes I did each splatter one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this Konad plate, and you have a perfect choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Great colors! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnetic in Purple Passion looks awesome and so does your mani.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis